Sunday, June 9, 2013

Moving Clothes

Yesterday morning we moved some of our furniture from the house to my husband's classroom. The place we are moving into comes fully furnished and I don't mind getting rid of most of my furniture being that my furniture consist of hand-me-downs and craigslist finds. The unfortunate part about moving the furniture out 2 1/2 weeks before our move in date is that now I have to sit on the floor when watching TV or working on my homework.

The good part of moving is getting rid of things you no longer want or need.  I have always had a love/hate relationship with moving.  I love the fresh start in a new place but I hate the process of getting there. 

Needless to say I have a large trash bag full of clothes that I will be taking to Plato's Closet very soon.....

Shirt (similar)/Jeans (similar)/Shoes (similar)/Headband (similar)
Chambray top tied and untied.


Head band

Enjoy,

14 comments:

  1. The jeans on jeans combination is such a great trend!

    www.minisaska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headband! I have been stocking up for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristine!
    Perfect outfit for a moving day. Non restricting, yet stylish and chic.

    Mirna
    lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those pants!!!!!!!

    Just saying…

    Love and Blessings,
    Lace

    www.lacymeeker.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a chic mover! I love your pants and that bandana on your hair is chic!!

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving can be SO hectic, good luck and hope it gets done asap! The headband is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute... Love the moccasins... and I've moved so many times that it's like weird to me to have lived somewhere for 3 years... good luck on the move!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your moccasins!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on the must have summer & festival kimono from MeeMee

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. the head band is super cute :) gives you a really sweet feminine look, even on moving day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kristine this is actually cool and chic look! Love the pants :) And the headbadn!

    Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
    Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

    Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

    Keep in touch dear!


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! Ugh, i can so relate after moving just recently too and boy, if i could move wearing just a t-shirt and pair of shorts, i would have been glad but it was super cold. Moving heavy stuff wearing sweats or jackets sometimes can be challenging especially if you have the sniffles. Ha, ha, ha. Poor me:) You look great Kristine!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete