Friday, June 28, 2013

In the New Place

So sorry for the absence.  The good news is that I am finally moved to my new house and have internet again.  I have been living in my new place for about a week now and I absolutely LOVE it!! Pictures of the new place will be posted soon...

This is the first year in probably the last 7-8 years that I have not gone to the beach.  As sad as that makes me, I thought I would post a couple links to swimwear for your all who do get beach time this year. I found a great selection of Swimwear from Athleta as well as Roamans site containing a great selection of Plus Size Swimwear.  Head over and check them out!


Blazer- Maurices (old) similar/Top- Loft (HERE)/ Shorts- American Eagle (similar)




My in-laws are visiting as well as my mom and brothers who are driving in on Sunday.  I am so excited to be able to have a vacation from school and to spend it with family!

Enjoy,

9 comments:

  1. Hurray!

    Congrats on moving into your new home!I haven't been to the beach in awhile, but that sounds like a good way to start off summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that blazer! simple look, but not boring! and congrats on your new home, how exciting!! xoxo

    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! love the jeans <3
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3180
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the move! How great :) Love this look!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blazers with shorts .. it's such an awesome look :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you are getting settled into your new house and loving it. Congratulations on the move!
    As for the outfit, I am absolutely in love with your blazer. I saw a similar one at the mall today, but now I really wish I had bought it! You look so cute!
    xoxo,
    Jaclyn

    Written in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice casual look, I really love the colors :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your necklace. You look so beautiful.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaay! You are back and all settled. More power to internet! :). Happy to know you love your new place. You look very nice as usual. That jacket is sooo cute. Lovely sandals. Your hair...

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.ccom

    ReplyDelete