Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beach Time!!

I am currently on my way to Gulf Shores, AL for some relaxing beach time. While sitting here in  my hotel room I thought to myself...what better time to do a blog poast on beachwear!!  Below are some fun beach looks I adore...


#1.  Mix and match 2 piece swimsuits 
I love the possibilities of mixing and matching colors and patterns to create your own unique swimsuit.

Check out LANDSEND for mixing and matching swimsuits for just about all body shapes.

Victoria's Secret has a mix and match selection

www.athleta.gap.com also has a FANTASTIC mix and match tool to help you create your perfect swimsuit. Tankini's as well.  Click HERE





#2.  Trendy and cute swimsuit cover up and beach dresses

The cover-up shown is extremely cute on it's own over a swimsuit or could be paired with a pair of Capri's and warn as a tunic for a quick off-the-beach look.  The cover up shown is from Victoria's Secret. Click HERE for Victoria's Secrets full selection (and they are mostly on sale!)

www.kohls.com also had a few cute cover ups HERE

www.amazon.com also had a nice selection of cover ups and beach dresses..HERE





 #3. Straw Fedora
I love the straw fedora for the beach.  Very cute and classy.

Here is a straw fedora from Urban Outfitters- more of a classic look

Here is more of a beach looking loose woven straw fedora from Forever 21.  www.forever21.com has a very large (and cheap) selection of beach hats and quite a few fedora's as well. (HERE)





#4. The Beach Bag

This beach bag is very trendy and has a great print. You've got to have a beach bag to carry your snacks, sunscreen, magazines, ect...so why not make it a cute beach bag like this O'Neil bag pictured?!

O'Neil Bag from www.6pm.com (HERE)

A few other cute beach bags I love are:
Bag from Zappos 
Bags from Target



#5.  Last but not least....SUNGLASSES!!
My favorite type of sunglasses are aviators, and will probably always be aviators because that is what looks best on my face shape.  The type of frame you select needs to fit your face type.  It's all about trying on multiple pairs of sunglasses and it is always great to get a second opinion! Sunglasses Buying Guide from overstock.com

I don't know about you...but I am all about cheap sunglasses.  I am constantly scratching, breaking, bending, losing my sunglasses and I do NOT want to invest money in something that may not be around for a while.

The aviators I normally wear are a $5 Walmart pair, although it is always better to go for a pair with UV protection when         choosing a pair of sunglasses.  Check out these cute sunglasses WITH UV protection (HERE)(HERE)(HERE for a large selection at www.amazon.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment