Thursday, June 7, 2012

Land of Enchantment Part Dos

Woke up a little after 9am and went out to the Canyon Rim walking trail. It was gorgeous, definitely a place I would walk my dogs everyday. Ran into some locals on the trail who told us all about the town. It sounds like an awesome community (especially if you enjoy the outdoors).

***Jason was offered the job! I had a meeting at Brown Mackie college in Albuquerque. The school looks great and I could have my OTA in possibly a year after starting.***

My Top today blends in with the scenery somewhat. I am going for a desert look.

Top: Love 21
Jeans-Miss Me
Shoes: Chaco www.ebay.com (great for lots of outdoor walking)
Necklace- Forever 21 (similar)
Ring-Forever 21 (similar)
Bag- American Eagle (southwestern purse)

No comments:

Post a Comment