Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beach Time=Fun Time

Got some beach time in this morning and plenty of sun this afternoon!  The waves have calmed down a little from the storm.  We are heading out for dinner at DeSoto's for some seafood. (Coconut Shrimp! My favorite!!)  I thought I would wear a fun dress to dinner.  This dress is a little bohemian, flowy and all around fun dress to wear.  I love the pattern of this dress, it's a paisley pattern paired with my favorite colors...Purple, blue, and red.  I paired it with a jade color beaded statement necklace and a gold cuff along with a fun geometric ring.

Dress- American Eagle (HERE)
Shoes- Sam Edelman for American Eagle (similar)(similar)
Necklace- Forever 21 (similar)
Belt- American Eagle
Cuff- Forever 21 (HERE)
Ring- Forever 21 (similar)




Earlier today, rockin' out my straw fedora on the beach....

Fedora- Old Navy (old) (similar)


There was a 100% chance of rain yesterday here in Gulf Shores, AL...and the storm ended up going around us.  Sun all day at the beach!  I started working on my tan and it was a successful day!  There is a slight cloud cover this morning, going to take a walk down to the pier and back and hopefully the sun will come out for the day.  Here are a few pictures from my morning walk yesterday (you can see the storm clouds in the sky)







No comments:

Post a Comment