Thursday, June 21, 2012

Los Alamos!

We are all moved in to our new house in Los Alamos, NM!  I wore this outfit today while running around town....finding a new bank, stopping by the hardware and grocery store.   I had a job interview this morning at Mountain Elementary School for an instructional assistant job...and I GOT IT!  The principal said they will work 100% with my college class schedule.  I actually wore this same top/cardigan with dress pants to my interview and switched to shorts when I got home.

Top-Old Navy (HERE)
Cardigan-Ann Taylor (similar)
Shorts-American Eagle (HERE)
Necklace- Old Navy (similar) (similar)
Purse-American Eagle (similar)
My shoes are black Chaco sandals (not pictured)



Tomorrow I take off to join my family in Pagosa Springs, CO for a week of hiking in the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment