Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Day on the Beach

Enjoying one last day of beach time before traveling home and facing the reality of moving.  When we get home we will have about 3 days to get EVERYTHING packed, fixed, squared away, sold, thrown out, paid for, ect before the big move out to Los Alamos, NM.

I have been dying to break out the lace shorts, but until now I have been worried that they would cause my legs to look pale.  After a few days of laying out on the beach and working on my tan, I decided now was the perfect time to give them a go!

Top- Forever21 (HERE)
Shorts- Forever21 (HERE) (similar in orange!) (similar in black!)
Necklace- Forever21 (similar)


I have been in LOVE with lace shorts ever since I first laid eyes on them via Pinterest.  I love the dainty look of these tier lace shorts (or squort) paired with an oversized top!

No comments:

Post a Comment