Saturday, June 30, 2012

Santa Fe, NM

Spent the day in Santa Fe, NM yesterday with my family.  We had a great time around the plaza shopping and taking in the sites.  Below are a few things I picked up on the plaza...








On the left is a Baja Jacket I picked up for $15 for the winter months (my husband and brother bought one as well).  They sure is nice and warm.

On the right is a unique statement necklace I bought from a French women for $25,  I couldn't pass this one up, it is unlike anything I have ever seen.

I bought these 2 charms at a shop that was selling everything dirt cheap because they are going out of business and closing in 3 weeks.  Normally these 2 charms (with the silver chain included) would be about $600 and I got them both for ~$100 (my anniversary present!) The kokopelli is pure silver and the bear is silver with opal and onyx. I am excited because I have always wanted a kokopelli necklace AND a bear...I am in love with these 2!  Thanks Jason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment