Sunday, July 29, 2012

LOVE!

Have you ever put on an outfit and just been completely in love with it, so much that it changes your whole outlook on the day?  That is how I feel today with this outfit!  I love EVERYTHING about it!!!  Too many times I half-way love the outfit I am wearing and part way through the day I wish I was wearing something different... and this outfit is definitely not one of them!

I was ecstatic to have a chance to wear my turquoise bubble necklace which I bought off of ebay a few months back for about $8.  These necklaces are so much fun, everyone should own at least one! (normally $150 at Jcrew, but my ebay necklace works just as well!)

Cardigan- Old Navy (old) (similar)
Shirt-American Eagle (similar)
Skirt-American Eagle (similar)
Necklace-Ebay (HERE)
Shoes-Adena by Sam Edelman (used on Ebay) (HERE)









No comments:

Post a Comment