Saturday, July 14, 2012

Night Out!

After a week of working Jr. High Band camp as a camp counselor I needed a night out!  We have had a short break before Sr. High camp begins. I met the family at Hog Haus on Dickson St. here in Fayetteville, AR for an official going away party/our 6th Anniversary celebration and this is what I wore....



I really love this dress....the colors are neutral and look good with my olive skin tone and I love the pleats in the skirt of the dress. I bought this dress a while back at Forever21 for cheap, $24... Thursday I went to a boutique here on campus and saw the EXACT dress on the rack for $50! 

Dress- Forever21 (HERE)(similar style)(similar)
Shoes-American Eagle (similar)
Belt-American Eagle
Necklace- Forever21

Here are a few of my pleated favorites (click on picture to go to link)


Which is your favorite??


Here are a few more links to pleated dresses...



No comments:

Post a Comment