Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ooooo, Ahhhhhh!!

I have literally been staring at necklaces on www.baublebar.com all day long today... I guess that's the problem when you work in the public schools and have all summer off...way too much free time and not enough money to do anything.  Here are a few of the necklaces I have been oogling....


The best thing about www.baublebar.com is that you get $10 off your first order AND free shipping every time!  Also, they randomly have specials like right now...if you spend so much ($60?) you can get this http://baublebar.com/index.php/bubble-strand.html FREE with code: BUBBLESTRAND

Check it out...you will end up just as crazy for baublebar as I am!!!

Normally I post a photo of what I am wearing... but today you don't want to see what I am wearing because it consists of nike shorts, a tshirt, and my glasses.  I have only left the house one time today and it was to walk my dogs....


No comments:

Post a Comment