Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Polka Dots

After selling some old clothes back to Daisy Exchange, I has some serious cash to burn...I dropped by Old Navy (how I have missed you Old Navy!) and found a few items that caught my eye. I saw these polka doted shorts and thought I would give them a try and I'm glad I did! Polka dots are so "in" right now especially mixing polka dots with other patterns such as stripes, and other polka dots. Today's outfit came from what I had available being that I am working band camp and have mostly tee shirts. Luckily I had a plain white shirt because I really wanted to try out my new shorts!

Top-American Eagle
Shorts-Old Navy (HERE)
Necklace-Old Navy
Shoes-American Eagle (Sam Edelman) (similar)


About half-way through the day I decided to try out this gray lace top with the polka dot shorts and I think I like this combination even better! (don't mind the red yarn on my wrist, it is a band camp thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment