Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White and Blue!!!!

My husband and I are headed over to a potluck in Whiterock, NM to celebrate the 4th of July. I must have tried 6 different outfits on this morning trying to find the right combination of red, white and blue without looking to over the top or cheesy. Here are a few of my outfits I tried on....which is your favorite?

                                                                                                                       

Accessories:



White shorts- American Eagle
Blue Shorts- Gap
Blue and white striped top- Old Navy
White Lace top-American Eagle
Solid Red tshirt- Express (ebay)
Solid White tshirt- American Eagle
White and Grey T- Jcrew (ebay)
Blue Bracelet-American Eagle
Blue ring-Local Santa Fe buy
Red Watch-Jelly Watch
Red Coral Ring-Local Santa Fe buy
Light blue necklace- Forever21
Belt-American Eagle


No comments:

Post a Comment