Saturday, July 28, 2012

White Shorts

I pulled my outfit inspiration today from Pinterest.  I have always been a fan of long(er) sleeves paired with shorts...I did this even when it was a fashion no-no.  Today's inspiration photo is a fun, laid back outfit, great for running around town..which is what I happen to be doing today! I absolutely love the teal green color and  just so happen to have a top I bought from Old Navy a while back that looks almost exactly the same as my inspiration photo!







Top-Old Navy ($7 on clearance) (similar)
Shorts-American Eagle ($12 with coupon) (similar)
Necklace, Belt, and bracelets-American Eagle- (similar bracelet)(similar necklace)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on chicisimo :) would you like to follow each other with bloglovin? Just follow and comment and I'll follow back :)

    www.whaelse.com

    ReplyDelete