Thursday, October 11, 2012

Black, White and Pink

Today was another great day at work!  The little girl I work with was in a great mood, I got some more of my observation time from her occupational therapy session (need 10 hours), and the weather was a fantastic 70F.  I better enjoy it because it is supposed to turn cold over the next couple days.  I think I may be coming down with a cold, which doesn't surprise me because I came home from class yesterday completely exhausted! Uggg!

I love this combination of the black, white and pink, nice and feminine. (My hair was not quite done when these pictures were taken...)  This white and black blazer is just awesome, you may remember it from about a month or so ago when I paired it with a green top and skinny jeans!  

Blazer- Charlotte russe (HERE)
Top- The Limited (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (similar)
Shoes- Sam Edelman (ebay) (HERE)
Rings- ASOS (similar)



Better view of my top...it is sequin striped!
Chevron rings

Sam Edelman Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment