Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leopard, Burgundy, and Polk Dot Chambray

I was right about it cooling off....yesterday a large storm came through and we got 2 inches of HAIL! It is going to be a while before I get used to the weather here, it is so crazy!  

Burgundy is the big color for fall this year.  I love these burgundy skinny pants, and I was more than happy to break out my box of boots today and grab my favorite pair...my Steve Madden cognac leather boots!  This outfit is fun, my husband really wanted to go to Octoberfest at a brewery he loves in Santa Fe, so I put this outfit together and went with him...even though I have a cold and feel a little nasty. 

Sweater- Old Navy (old) (similar)
Shirt- Old Navy (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (HERE)
Boots- Steve Madden (similar)

I am now down 13lbs from my diet!!! WOOO all of my clothes are fitting nicely!


With my jacket...
The 2 inches of hail...

1 comment:

  1. you look nice and I thought that was snow. It sure was a big storm.

    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete