Monday, October 15, 2012

Classy with Red Pants

I found a way to make my red skinnies look classy!!  I love dressing up my colored skinny jeans, it really gives the overall look more pizzazz.  

Today was actually a rough day at work and to top it off I had to go to the DMV afterward...everyone's favorite place, right?  Didn't get our New Mexico car tags but atleast we got our NM drivers licenses, which will come in the mail within 45 days.  I am just glad to have a new license because my old one is from my "fat" hypothyroid days and when I get carded people don't believe that it is me....


Blazer-American Eagle (similar
Shirt-American Eagle (HERE)(similar)
Pants-American Eagle (similar)
Scarf- eBay (similar)
Bracelets- The Limited (HERE) (HERE)
Boots-Aldo (similar)




1 comment:

  1. you look great. Really chic
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete