Friday, October 19, 2012

Polka Dots

WOOOO FRIDAY!
This week went by so SLOW! I am so very glad that today is Friday, defiantly ready for the weekend. Tonight my husband and I are going to watch the local school musical at the High school   My husband helps with the theater group so he is already up at the school helping out.  

Polka dots, along with stripes, are my favorite pattern to wear. I love this lightweight sweater, it was perfect for today's weather (chilly morning, high 70F).

Blazer- American Eagle (similar)
Sweater- Old Navy (similar)
Jeans- American Eagle (HERE)
Shoes- Old Navy (similar)
Scarf- Old Navy


\
Polka dot scarf on polka dot sweater!





My bear necklace from Santa Fe!

5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the comments! I hope you can follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Please feel free to follow if you liked it that much! :)
    I love stripes and polkadots as well... you should try pairing them together!! The combination of patters is so fun and appealing.

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pattern mixing! Thanks for stopping by, I am a follower of yours now...I would love if you followed me back! :)

      Thanks again!
      Kristine

      Delete
  3. You look stunning, love your outfit! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice weekend,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following me! I followed you back on Bloglovin!!!

      Have a fabulous weekend as well,
      Kristine

      Delete