Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chilly Morning

Woke up this morning and it was 34 degrees outside, 24F with wind chill... Burr!!! I have been putting of wearing sweaters but today is definitely a sweater kind of day. I have been looking forward to cooler weather I love wearing layers and more importantly, boots! I wanted to wear boots to church this morning but we have to wear black shoes with our robes, so just know that I would rather be wearing brown boots in my photo below.

Sweater-The Limited (HERE)
Top-Old Navy (similar)
Jacket- Old Navy (HERE)
Pants- Gap
Shoes- Sam Edelman (ebay)
Necklace- Baublebar (HERE)


I seriously need to find a better place for pictures, it is hard to tell what the darker colors are...
Better picture of my awesome necklace and my navy blue and flannel top.

No comments:

Post a Comment