Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red Plaid, Leopard, and Military Jacket

What a fantastic Saturday morning!  Slept in till 8:30, French press coffee by my lit wood burning stove, reading blogs while snuggled up on the couch next to my snugly Puggle.  Yes, the Puggle who wishes she wore Prada...

So I lied... I did not go to the school musical last night, was exhausted, but I am going this afternoon! I am looking forward to it, supposedly it's hilarious.

My husband found out yesterday that he got the bar tending job at the new local brew pub.  (Part time, he's a teacher at the high school)  He is very excited about it, the extra cash will help out greatly being that I am in college and only work part time.

I love my outfit combination today, it feels outdoorsy and the leopard scarf spiffs it up a tad. It is overall a very fun combo...and gold boat shoes just top it off!

Jacket- Old Navy (old) (similar)
Shirt- Old Navy (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (HERE)
Scarf- eBay (similar)
Shoes- Old Navy (similar)
Purse- The Limited (HERE)


Me being a goof ball....

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Kristine

    Thanks for the comments> I couldnt find you on my GFC

    Mind to refollow :)

    Thx

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you in the members box towards the bottom...I couldn't find anywhere else to follow!

      -Kristine

      Delete
  3. hi there you look so sweet! i love ur jacket anyway<3

    visit mine sweetie? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment! I did visit your blog and I love your style! I followed your blog and I would love if you follow me back!

      Thanks,
      Kristine

      Delete
  4. cute blue bag(:

    www.fayelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your husband on the new job! Cute outfit, love the mix of leopard and plaid. New follower here, would love if you could stop by my blog soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was your idea, so you start followeing :)


    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacket is amazing!
    Very Pretty ;)
    you have a new follower, follow me back? :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear, thanks for your comment :) You have amazing blog! I like the combination with your scarf ^^ :)
    Of course I would love if we follow each other :) I am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    Hope that you will follow back :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool look!


    Maybe you want to follow eath other? LEt me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool photos, you look so cute, love the last photo ;D
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  11. following you via bloglovin and thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for stopping by, you said you were following me, but I can't see you on my GFC followers list :(

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I think I fixed it. Thanks for the follow!

      -Kristine

      Delete
    2. I still can't see you on my blog, among my followers, I'm afraid something went wrong :S

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  13. Loove the shirt girl!

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kristine!! Thank you very much for your comment on my blog and to have you as my follower. I am also following you!! :) Wish you all the best and we see us soon!
    Kisses,

    www.treasure-kiste.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete