Monday, October 22, 2012

Striped Blazer, Floral Scarf

I can defiantly tell it is a Monday! 
Didn't want to wake up, came home exhausted...I really need to get out and exercise or at least walk my dogs but my energy is gone.

It was another perfect weather day here in the mountains of New Mexico...high of 68F and sunny.  This has been the weather for the last few weeks (high around 70F and sunny) , I am so used to the gloomy Fall days in Arkansas, that the perfect weather we are having here is almost annoying!  Supposedly, it is supposed to turn cold towards the end of the week, I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, enough about weather! Here is my outfit I wore today....

Blazer- eBay (similar)(similar)
Shirt- American Eagle
Jeans- American Eagle (HERE)
Scarf- American Eagle (similar)
Shoes-Sam Edelman (HERE)



Another Goofy Picture....

16 comments:

  1. I love the scarf! Its so fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the striped blazer! Perfect staple item for fall. ;)

    Would love for you to come visit my blog. If you'd like we can keep in touch by following each other on GFC. ;)

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  3. MONDAY should be relaxing..lol...love your outfit dear:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow...I follow you back on FB and bloglovin also:)

      have a great day:)

      EDGYMIX Bloglovin

      Delete
  4. I looove the mix of prints;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta tu chaqueta!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been by your blog and am now a follower on GFC, facebook and bloglovin! I would love if you would follow me on those 3 as well!

      -Kristine

      Delete
  6. I already follow you on all! :) I still do not see you on my GFC or any other though!

    -Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw your striped blazer is just adorable! such a jcrew look :) adore it! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky thats its still warm they are saying on the news that Cleveland is going to have snow next week :-(
    Love your outfit the blazer is such a great staple in the closet.
    Xo,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much honey! I'm following you back of course :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look :) I like your blog. Im following you back ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your striped blazer, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almost bought those same flats this past weekend and now regret it! I LOVE that blazer by the way.

    Deana
    www.TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete